Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Jiraiya


"Jiraiya Sensei to Nagato:
Being hurt inevitably breeds hatred towards the offender.But when we hurt others, we have to deal with their hatred for us and our own feelings of guilt. But knowing what it feels like to be hurt is exactly why we try to be kind to others. That's what makes us human...

Nagato:
What do I have to do to be like that?

Jiraiya Sensei : Well ... you have to grow up ..."

It might be weird for me to say this. But Jiraiya is my sensei. He is a character from a story... yes. I have always wished for that one teacher who could guide me, who I could turn for advice when I am confused. Jiraiya is someone in whom I can see that teacher. And even though he is not real, whenever I am in despair, I think about one of his quotes or just put his photo as my background on my laptop and that gives me strength. Sensei is the best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment